I’m bloggin on a lot of free time and a lot of faith :-))
I’m Kai! I’m from Texas, the greatest country in the US. I’m posting so that my journey can inspire others that life with God is fun & that we don’t all have to have the same life.
I love black coffee and finding cool things in town to do! I’m always down for concerts, bike rides, and taking pics! 🙂
Random facts about me:
- What is your spirit animal? A cheetah. I love their strength and how beautiful they are.
- What is your favorite way to relax? I love drinking coffee, listening to podcasts, and taking pics!
- Favorite Food? I’m vegan now, but I LOVE crawfish. Salads are great to.
- Favorite Childhood book? Waiting for Gregory was a book that my mom gave me to tell me that I was going to be a big sister! I still have it 16 years later.
- Do you feel like a leader or a follower? A leader.
- What is your favorite movie quote? “You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of embarrasing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come.” We Bought a Zoo
- What is your dream job? I would love to travel the world and speak at youth camps and conferences!
- Who is your celebrity crush? Matt Bomer
- What is your favorite thing about the beach? The waves, wow. Just being under water and feeling the waves crash over me, it reminds me of how if His grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking.
- If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction? A comedy. Probably some romance, but funny romance. Just like my love life is a comedy. LOL.