- pick your friends based on who you are, don’t base yourself on who you picked to be friends with.
- grades matter.
- it may feel like the end of the world if the cute boy doesn’t text back, but it’s really not.
- being alone is FUN!
- people will like you for the REAL YOU.
- it’s okay to not have it all together, but don’t stay there.
- strive for growth.
- eat healthy and work out! you don’t have to figure it all out overnight, just take it on day at a time.
- if you mess up, don’t quit all together. you always have tomorrow.
- God, family, myself. friends will follow.
- the opinion of those who don’t know you does NOT matter.
- you don’t always have to tell people what they want to hear. honestly is the best policy.
- do things that make you happy!
- stop wishing you had their life. you don’t and you won’t, so suck it up and live your own life.
- you don’t have to have all the newest things. just be YOU!
- do not put aside family for friendships that won’t last a week. who will be at your funeral? those are the relationships you want to focus on.
- your parents really just want the best for you, and they’re just doing their best. they’re not perfect, cut them some slack.
- stand up for what you believe in. if someone wants to challenge you, see what you can learn from them.
- you’re not always going to be right. the world doesn’t work “one way”. there isn’t one right way to live life. the only thing that matters is a relationship with God and there is no cookie cutter for that.
- stop judging people you don’t know. stop judging yourself so hard. just stop judging.
Ecclesiastes 11:9-10- “Young people, it’s wonderful to be young! Enjoy every minute of it. Do everything you want to do; take it all in. But remember that you must give an account to God for everything you do. So refuse to worry, and keep your whole body healthy.”
- Passion Planner
- Hillsong En Espanol on Pandora
- last week of classes!!!!!!!!!!